, , ,

Jewel Tones and Velvet

08:48

Obsessed with this dress! I know it’s kind of an investment – also found this version for under $75.

]

DETAILS: GREEN VELVET WRAP DRESS (SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS | BLACK GUCCI BELT | BLACK CAGE BAG (SIMILAR HERE)

Happy November 1st! I can’t believe it’s already November! How was everyone’s Halloween?? Did you guys have fun dressing up? If you missed it you can see our costumes on my insta here 🙂

It has been such a beautiful fall I can’t get over it! I love being able to wear flirty dresses with OTK boots and not be freezing 🙂 I love over-the-knee boots and just got this pair. They go a lot hight up the leg than my other OTK boots – they are my new favorite. They have a good stretch to them so they fit all leg types – seriously so good if you are looking for a pair! I’ve also been obsessed with rich jewel tone hues! I found this GORGEOUS emerald green piece and fell in love as soon as I laid eyes on it. So pretty and I love the velvet ( similar here ). Also found a similar version for under $75 here.

Below are more pieces to recreate the look:

And some other great pieces I’ve had my eye on here:

XX, Christine

The post Jewel Tones and Velvet appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2zYeneC

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.