, , ,

Asymmetrical Ruffles

08:37

Obsessed with this dress! I love the asymmetrical ruffle with the slit.

DETAILS: HALSTON HERITAGE WHITE RUFFLED GOWN

Happy Friday! Cody and I love to get dressed up – well I really love to and i think he does it because I love to. 🙂 I don’t know what it is about white, but it’s always one of my first choices for an event.  A white dress works for any season and it’s such a classic, timeless piece that you can wear forever. Holiday season is sneaking up faster than we think, and all the cute holiday dresses go so fast so start looking now. 🙂 I’m obsessed with this one by Halston Heritage. The whole Halston Heritage’s collection at Neiman Marcus right now is so pretty – I love all the simple silhouettes but the details are so good. I love this one that looks like a two-piece suit – so pretty! Also how pretty oversized ruffle detail on this dress. Below are some more of my favorite Halston Heritage pieces at Neiman Marcus:

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Neiman Marcus and Halston Heritage.

 

The post Asymmetrical Ruffles appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2lNkGPN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.