, , , ,

Rocketdog x Isle of Wight and competition!

16:00

rockkkk1

x    x    x

So from the 9th to the 11th of June I got the chance to attend the incredible Isle of Wight festival with Rocketdog! As I mentioned in my pre-festival post, Rocketdog provided me with some festival goodies along with free tickets for me and my sister to head down there and enjoy some unreal live acts. A personal favourite was Zara Larsson, (she was amazing!) and I also loved David Guetta’s DJ set. The kooks were even better than I expected, and I couldn’t get enough of Scouting for girls (who we ended up being at the front row for!). While I was there I was lucky enough to sport some of Rocketdog’s latest collection that they sent me, and they really added a festival vibe to each of my outfits, as the colours of the shoes were bright and punchy. It’s been forever since I last camped at a festival, (I must’ve been about 19!) so I wasn’t sure what I was expecting when my sister and I pitched our own tent up for the weekend. Luckily we had some Vango sleeping bags and mats provided to ensure we were cosy and dry throughout the festival experience!

x    x    x

ROCK4

ROCK3

x    x    x

My favourite from the collection are definitely the magic white rainbow sneakers, as I looove the pastel colours on them and they’re perfect for this summer. I feel like you can wear all of these Rocketdog shoes with pretty much anything, especially shorts and playsuits, making them great for festivals when you want to just chuck something lightweight on. I got so many compliments on the bright rubber rainbow boots, and they worked amazingly as wellies to get me through the thick festival mud!

x    x    x

 

 

rock2

MAGIC WHITE RAINBOW SNEAKERS  |  RAINY RAINBOW RUBBER RAIN BOOTS  |  MAGIC RED CANVAS SNEAKERS

As part of the work with Rocketdog I’m currently holding a competition on my Instagram where you could win a pair of these in your size! It ends on the 23rd of June and all you need to do is comment your fave style of shoe, like the pic, and tag a friend!

The post Rocketdog x Isle of Wight and competition! appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2sCi9b6

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.