Today's Everyday Fashion: The Maxi Skirt

21:15

View this email in your browser

 

Today's Everyday Fashion: The Maxi Skirt

August 27, 2015

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I'm not sure if this skirt counts as a true maxi since it's slightly sheer and only lined to a mini skirt length. I love this print though, and I really wanted to style it with a boho vibe for fall. There aren't many occasions for close toe boots here in Florida, but I wanted something more cold weather than sandals, so peep toe boots are the perfect solution in this outfit. I currently have two pairs (brown and black) in my closet and they have been staples for me over the past year. I rounded up some more under $150 below - are you a fan of this style of shoe?

Sweater: Spiegel c/o, old (similarsimilar)
Skirt: A Boutique c/o, $32
Hat: Varga c/o, $30 (similarsimilar)
Purse: Vince Camuto/Macy's, $112 (samesimilar)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry c/o DNA Footwear, $50 (same)
Approx. dates: Sweater is 2 years ago. Hat, shoes and purse are 1 year ago. Skirt is new.

Under $150

Forever 21  /  Lucky Brand  /  Dillard's  /  Rampage
Steve Madden  /  Kenneth Cole  /  Michael Antonio  /  Vince Camuto
H&M  /  Dolce Vita  /  Shoptiques  /  Lulu's


Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.