Today's Everyday Fashion: Sailor

21:15

View this email in your browser

 

Today's Everyday Fashion: Sailor

August 28, 2015

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I am completely undecided about this shirt. On one hand, I love everything black and white right now, and I've always been a fan of bow blouses. On the other hand, it feels a bit like something I'd dress a little girl in, and it possibly has a sailor theme going on? (ps. If I have a little girl someday I will be dressing us in matching outfits. I am not above putting a black bow on a onesie so we can match.) How do you vote - two thumbs up, or too much like a costume?

Top: J.Crew Factory, $20
Shorts: J.Crew Factory, $31 (similarsimilar)
Sandals: Call It Spring c/o, $40 (similarsimilar)
Clutch: My Stella & Dot, $59
Pants: J.Crew Factory, $24 (similarsimilarskirt)
Skirt: Bloomingdale's c/o, $68
Heels: Charles David c/o DNA Footwear
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $270 (similar)
Approx. dates: Purse is 3 years ago. Pants, shorts, heels and sandals are 1 year ago. Skirt and clutch are recent. Shirt is new.

Nordstrom  /  Vince Camuto  /  H&M
Express  /  Nordstrom  /  ASOS  /  Forever 21
ASOS  /  Forever 21  /  Forever 21

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.