, , ,

Switching to Fall Mode

08:13

This wreath is one of my favorite fall buys so far this year!

DETAILS: KNIT TANK | DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $20 CODE: SHOPNOW – SIMILAR HERE) | FALL WREATHS (ON SALE UNDER $30 CODE: SHOPNOW) | GINGHAM DOOR MAT (OLD – SIMILAR HERE ON SALE W/ CODE: SHOPNOW) | CINNAMON SPICE COOKIE CANDLE (ON SALE W/ CODE: SHOPNOW)| NAIL POLISH (ON SALE – SHADES: MID DAY MOCHA AND BUNS UP) | BUBBLE BATH/SHOWER GEL (ON SALE UNDER $20) | SLIPPERS

I started setting up out front porch this week! I found these wreaths on sale (under $30 right now with code: SHOPNOW). It’s my first time adding a wreath and I actually love how it turned out! I’ve had a gingham black mat for years. It’s super versatile for fall and winter and I love how it ties in the black door. I’ll be sharing our full porch decor set up soon. I just need to add some pumpkins and mums now. 🙂 

One of my favorite parts of fall is all the yummy candles. Nothing gets me more in the mood for fall than the smell of a good fall candle – I went in-store to find some good new scents and I’m obsessed with this cinnamon spice cookie one! I’ve been burning this candle non-stop this week and our house has been in full fall mode. Also discovered the new Expressie nail polish which dries super fast – obsessed with these fall shades! (I got Mid Day Mocha and Buns Up.)

Below are some more of my recent fall buys under $100! Right now is the Kohl’s Women’s Fall style event so you can save $10 off a $50 women’s fashion purchase from now through the 27th!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Kohl’s.

The post Switching to Fall Mode appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/35Y5x3V

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.