, , ,

Oh Christmas Tree – Holiday Family Traditions Before Christmas

09:01

How amazing are these boots?!  They are 40% off now and would make such a great gift!

Holiday traditions are always so much better with him ❤

DETAILS:  SWEATER (40% off!) | PANTS (40% off!) | BOOTS (40% off!) | CODY’S SWEATER (40% off!)

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!  There are so many holiday traditions that I love doing with my family this time of year.

A few of my very favorites are:

  • Doing the Elf on the Shelf with the kiddos (if I can keep track of and find that dang elf each year!! haha) The kids look forward to this one so much — so just to warn you, once you do it one year…you have to do it every year!  Even though I always run out of ideas, its worth seeing the look on the kids faces each morning when they find the elf! If you need help with ideas like me – there are so many cute ideas of what to do with the elf online, and the Elf also comes with a book with tons of good ideas too!
  • The 12 days of Christmas!  This started yesterday and its something I have been doing since I was little with my parents.  They would surprise me each morning with something new (socks, candy, etc) and each morning I would sing the 12 days of Christmas song with them counting down every day until Christmas. It was so much fun that I do this with the kids now too!
  • I grew up in Montana and went to cut down our Christmas tree with my family each year and its one of my best holiday memories. The smell of a fresh tree reminds me so much of home at the holidays now that I had to get a fresh tree this year too!  Its another fun holiday tradition that I want to continue with the kids as they grow.

What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?! I would love to hear!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

XX,
Christine

The post Oh Christmas Tree – Holiday Family Traditions Before Christmas appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2LnDs9S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.