, , ,

Things I Love: It’s A Fit

08:22

Things I love…  Flowers, Sunsets, Powdered Donuts, Binge Watching Netflix, Long Drives, Loud Music, Hugs, kids holding my hand, Cody’s T-shirts, Sleeping in, Browsing Instagram, the beach, long baths, freshly mani, breakfast foods… it’s the little things that add up to be a perfect fit.

What do you love? What makes you happy? What’s a perfect fit for you.

LOOK 1: GRAPHIC SWEATSHIRT | WIDE LEG DENIM

It’s a fit: No Makeup + Netflix

There truly is no place like home! I honestly love being home as much as I love traveling. I’m a home body at heart, who loves snuggling up a good bowl of popcorn, my fuzzy blanket, and binge watching a series, or flipping through some magazines to get inspired. I love getting dressed up, but nothing beats being lazy at home in jeans and a slouchy, oversized sweatshirt.

The hem detail on these jeans 😍😍 They are on sale under $50!!

LOOK 2: WHITE V-NECK TEE | WIDE LEG DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $50) | GOLD EARRINGS

It’s a fit: Jeans + a tee

Jeans and a white tee are my go-to. Sometimes I think the classic timeless pieces speak as much or more than trendy pieces. Finding the perfect fit – that pair of jeans that you want to wear every day, like they were made just for you – makes you feel like you can do anything. I’m obsessed with these wide leg jeans. They are the perfect crop and I love the high waisted silhouette – it’s so flattering on everyone!

LOOK 3: RED SATIN TANK | EMBELLISHED DENIM (ON SALE 40% OFF) | GOLD EARRINGS

It’s a fit: Getting Dressed Up

Who doesn’t love an excuse to get dressed up! Sometimes I have no place to go but I want to wear a bold lip and get dressed up. So maybe it’s a spontaneous week night date with your S/O, a girl’s night out, or just exploring the city, but whatever it is take advantage of those “just because” moments. I’m loving all the embellishments and additions we are seeing on jeans, like the red stripe on this pair. Denim has become super versatile and really easy to dress up with some statement earrings and a flirty top for date night or a blazer and button down to take your denim to work outside of casual Fridays.

The new Express Denim collection is all about finding the perfect fit, both when it comes your lifestyle and hobbies and your body-type. Below are a few more pieces of Express Denim I’m loving:

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Express.

The post Things I Love: It’s A Fit appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2w467ub

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.