, , ,

Five Quotes For Some Extra Monday Motivation

09:01

Happy Monday you guys! I love starting out my week with a little extra motivation, so every Monday morning everyone from my team shares an inspirational quote or saying we found throughout the week. Once I started paying attention and making a list of my favorites, I feel like I started noticing more and collecting so many great ones! I love to write out quotes and have them laying around my office or house for little reminders throughout the week and for a spontaneous pick-me-up. Below are a few of my recent favorites that are perfect for some extra Monday morning motivation.

 

Have a great week!

XX, Christine

 

The post Five Quotes For Some Extra Monday Motivation appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2M1tytM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.