, , ,

Date Night Details Under $100

09:56

This classic black off the shoulder top is under $50.

DETAILS: BLACK OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (UNDER $50) | GREY DENIM (UNDER $100) | BLACK PUMPS (SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK SUNGLASSES (UNDER $50) |  CELINE TOTE (SIMILAR HERE)

Cody and I have kind of been slacking on  date nights lately. But when we do get our act together 😜 they are spur of the moment nights when we want to go try a new restaurant, or catch a movie or something fun. I still try to get dressed up sometimes, because of course I like any reason to get a little dressed up and because I want him to know I still care and value our time together. We just added this off the shoulder to ILY (under $50) It’s a good universal closet staple. You guys know I live in jeans, and I love this grey pair! I feel like they are a little dressier than regular jeans and a good option outside of your typical black pair. They are a great casual with white sneakers or a great option for date night,  with an off the shoulder top and embellished heels.

Below are a few more great date night options for under $100!

XX, Christine

The post Date Night Details Under $100 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2reM5uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.