, , ,

A Night Out in Whistler

05:03

I can’t get over how pretty Whistler was! So much green everywhere.

These jeans on repeat!

DETAILS: ONE SHOULDER SWEATER (SO SOFT!) | DISTRESSED DENIM (LOVE THE DISTRESSING!) | BLACK BOOTIES | BEANIE | SUNGLASSES

Happy Friday guys! We are home sweet home!! We had such a blast with our friends in Whistler. You know when everyone just clicks so well it is nonstop laughter. I wore this look one of the nights we were up there. You guys have seen these jeans on my stories a ton, I have been wearing them on repeat! I love the relaxes fit and acid wash. Paige has so many cute jeans right now. Love this pair (the perfect acid wash!) and this one – such a good hem. The sweater was another recent buy, love the cut out shoulder details and I’ve been really into turtlenecks this year so I love the flirty detail with it.

Below are a few more of my favorite pieces to transition your wardrobe for spring. I also got this ruffle jacket and love the feminine spin on a denim jacket – perfect with a simple jeans and tee combo!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Paige.

 

The post A Night Out in Whistler appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2FLWDau

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.