, , ,

3 Holiday Looks from Casual to Glam

12:09

I can’t believe how fast this year is flying! Honestly we already have our tree up and I’m pulling out the rest of our Christmas decorations. I secretly love that we moved in right before the holidays because even though it’s the busiest time of year, nothing makes a house feel more homey like getting ready for the holidays! With so many upcoming events I wanted to share 3 holiday looks from casual to glam.

LOOK 1: WHITE OFF-THE-SHOULDER SWEATER (UNDER $100) | OLIVE CARGO PANTS (UNDER $100)

You can’t go wrong with an off-the-shoulder sweater and I’m obsessed with this one! It’s under $100 and it’s form-fitting so you can tuck it into a holiday skirt or even some cute cargo pants (under $100) for a holiday party or a gift exchange with friends. I actually loved this sweater so much I got it in both black and white. 🙂  These linen pants are super easy to dress up too and a great way to bring in some subtle green – just add heels to pull together a dressy but cozy look.

LOOK 2: EMBELLISHED JUMPSUIT

A jumpsuit is the perfect middle ground for those holiday events that you want to dress up for but where a long dress would be overkill. I love the embellished straps on this one and the plunge neck makes it perfect for those fancy dinners or date nights with your S/O during the holiday season (could also work great as a New Years Eve outfit!). I also love this dress as an option for those in-between dress codes. The faux leather look gives it an edgier vibe to keep your look bordering on casual and dressy.

 

LOOK 3: SPECIAL OCCASION DRESS

3. Who doesn’t love a bold red dress for the holidays? I love any excuse to get dressed up and the holidays are chock-full of them. I love the one-shoulder bow detail on this dress and the silhouette is flattering on anyone. Also love this option – how pretty is the embroidered detail! Here are some more of my favorite holiday dress picks.

bebe’s Black Friday sale starts next week so it’s a great time to pick up some pieces for the upcoming festivities. bebe’s running a huge sale for Black Friday. Everything on the site will be 40% off and you get a free gift with purchase. Actually starting today, every day certain items will be on sale from different categories. Today’s sale is 30-50% off select dresses here. Can’t wait to stock up on some goodies for my friends and maybe myself. 😉

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with bebe.

The post 3 Holiday Looks from Casual to Glam appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2zO6prz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.