, , ,

5 Fall Buys Under $100

08:08


This blazer and necklace (under $20) go with everything! Great closet basics!

Obsessed with the detail on these shoes and they just went on sale under $100!

Got this sweater in 3 colors! Love the bell sleeve and tie detail – it comes in 8 colors!

DETAILS: NAVY BLAZER (UNDER $100) | WHITE TIE SLEEVE SWEATER (UNDER $100 – COMES IN 8 COLORS) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100) | EMBELLISHED HEELS (ON SALE UNDER $100) | BLACK SUNGLASSESGOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (UNDER $20)

You guys know I love finding budget-friendly pieces so I wanted to share some of my recent buys, most of which are under $100. It’s always the details that get me, so I love all the tie-sleeve sweaters this season. I love this one (which I also got in grey). And this blazer! I love the long hem and the cropped sleeves are perfect to show of those pretty sleeve details. I also got these jeans (under $100) in store and they are so good in person – love the wash and the light distressing. I always end up grabbing a few BP necklaces – they are always under $20 and such good options for layering.

These shoes were the exception at $100, but they are just went on sale for under $100! When it comes to budget-friendly looks I usually style them with higher-end shoes because it really elevates the look, but in this case these pumps looked designer so they worked perfectly. I love the asymmetrical embellishments on the toe and it’s a statement shoe so you can add it to any simple look to put it over the top.

Here are some other great finds under $150:

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Nordstrom

The post 5 Fall Buys Under $100 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2yE06D8

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.