, , ,

Sunflower Fields

07:54

B’s cute little face! He has the funniest expressions these days 🙂

When I ask him for kisses he always goes straight for my nose lol.

DETAILS: OUI BY YOPLAIT FRENCH STYLE YOGURT (SO YUMMY!) |  WHITE TEE (UNDER $20) | BLUSH PANTS (UNDER $50) | SUNGLASSES | SILVER WATCH

If there’s one thing that always makes me smile it’s flowersssss! I would travel the world for pretty flower fields. It’s kind of a joke in our family because I will call Cody soooo excited when I find new flower spots. And typical boy, he’s never as excited as me. But this one was a dream!  We packed some of our favorite snacks in a basket and enjoyed one of the last summer Sunday afternoons surrounded by flowers and the beautiful sunset.

Oui by Yoplait just came out with a French-style yogurt and the whole family is obsessed. Yogurt is a family favorite that we eat daily and is always in our refrigerator. We are always mixing yogurt in our smoothies or with granola but the new Oui ones are so good on their own. I haven’t tried them all yet (they come in 8 flavors) but my favorite so far is the coconut one! B’s favorite flavor is vanilla. He loves vanilla everything. Also how cute are the glass jars they come in! They are perfect to wash and reuse for packing lunches or cute little vases for blooms. Have you guys tried them yet? What do you think??

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Oui by Yoplait

The post Sunflower Fields appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2wpvCqf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.