, , ,

Daily Style Diaries: NYFW Shopbop Brunch

09:48

DETAILS : GREEN LACE DRESS (WEARING SIZE 6) | NUDE HEELS | SUNGLASSES | WATCH

Hey guys! I wore this dress to an event last week with Shopbop. I’m such a sucker for pretty dresses that I’ll look for any excuse to get dressed up! This one has the prettiest peekaboo detail at the waist (also got this one). To be honest I didn’t try to zip it up when I first tried it on so it took a little elbow grease to get it zipped all the way haha. I was laying on the floor bending every which way as Whitney tried to zip it – we were laughing so hard!! I realized after that it’s Australian sizing so I would suggest sizing up if you are used to US sizes :). It’s a great piece that you can dress up for an event or wear with a leather jacket and ankle boots to make it work for a date night out.

Below are a few similar lace pieces that I’m obsessed with!

And some great styling options here:

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diaries: NYFW Shopbop Brunch appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2wX49xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.