, , , ,

Ribena – Doodle Your World Competition

12:12

Being a blogger that travels a lot, I’m constantly eager to try out the latest apps and activities to entertain myself when I’m out and about. I love being creative with the shots I take and I’m always using photo editing programs to add life to my pictures. On my recent trip to Italy I downloaded the Ribena ‘Doodle Your World’ app onto my phone and had a mess around with the cute little doodle characters while wandering the scenic streets of Florence. It’s an augmented reality app where you animate videos and photos with Ribena characters, adding a bit more colour to your social feeds. I shortly found myself creating stories with them, adding the lil guys to my Italian adventure to make it more Ribenary.

ribena1

There’s so many doodles to choose from, including this ‘gangster pigeon’ and ‘disco derrick.’ They definitely added some character to the buildings and houses! With the weather being an astonishing 35 degrees celsius in Italy, I thought that the doodles I chose were perfect to add to the summery vibes of my trip. It helped with entertaining myself when I had boring moments such as sitting at the airport with nothing to do for a couple of hours. What I thought was really cool is that the characters are all animated, and you can even unlock more of them when you scan any Ribena bottle!

I wish this app was around when I was a kid, I loved taking a carton to school for my packed lunches or drinking a nice hot Ribena when I had a fever or sore throat, but in a way this campaign has reminded me to drink more as I’ve missed the comfort of having the blackcurrant drink. Using this app has definitely put a smile on my face; I showed it to my 3 year old brother and he absolutely loved decorating selfies with all the funny characters.

The ‘Donovan Duck’ doodle looks adorable swimming by this Italian Pizza, and I thought the ‘Clawberry’ made my trip a lot more fruity.

ribena2

So, for the competition, all you need to do is head over to Instagram, download Ribena’s Doodle Your World app and share your favourite doodle creation, then tag me @shewearsfashion along with the hashtag #ribenary! The winner receives an awesome Ribena goody bag, and I’ll randomly pick them in a week’s time (you’ll receive a dm from me). You can download the app through this link here: Ribena Doodle Your World.

This post has been supported by Ribena® but all thoughts and doodles are my own.

 

The post Ribena – Doodle Your World Competition appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2uGKtsr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.