, , , ,

My Watch Favourites

12:06

It’s always handy (pun not intended) to have a stylish, sleek watch to complete an outfit. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, it’s pretty obvious that I own a lot of watches and feature them in the majority of my looks. Recently I have noticed my collection getting a bit out of hand (again, pun not intended!!) so I’ve decided to pick out some of my personal favourites for this post.

smallwatch1 smallwatch2

x        x        x

Daniel Wellington watches are an absolute must have, I love how they can make anything I wear look effortless, and add detail to an outfit without being over the top or out of place. Plus, the packaging is always neat/presentable and would make the ideal gift for someone that likes watches or just wants to use them as an accessory. I feel like DW watches are a staple item that pretty much every blogger/instagramer owns at the moment.

x        x        x

smallwatch3 smallwatch4

x        x        x

I’ve never owned a Cluse watch before, but I remember seeing a close friend of mine wearing one and thought it really suited her, so I ended up looking for one to buy for myself!  I absolutely adore the case that the watch came in, the brown leather looks very urban outfitters-y and the baby pink suede on the inside goes with it perfectly. The colour of the watch strap is really subtle and goes with just about anything, it also feels really soft and fits comfortably on my wrist.

x        x        x

smallwatch5 smallwatch6

x        x        x

My Knut Gadd watch is probably the most subtle out of all the watches in my favourites collection, as the lettering of the brand is fairly small and the box it came in is quite fancy. I love the blue suede on the inside of the box, and how it matches the emblem embroidery that decorates the top of the packaging. The rose gold detail around the watch face and on the dial contrasts really well with the white strap, and personally I think it goes well with more sophisticated/evening attire.

x        x        x

smallwatch7 smallwatch8

x        x        x

The box for my Timex watch is really cool, I love the ‘wear it well’ written on the inside of the lid, and I like the little cushion that the watch fits on to. I think everyone needs a staple brown watch in their accessories collection, and Timex has definitely impressed me with this one. It manages to look nice with just about everything I wear and I like how the strap isn’t as thin as some of my other watches.

x        x        x

smallwatch9 smallwatch10 smallwatch11

Daniel Wellington (brown) | Daniel Wellington (black) | Cluse | Knut Gadd | Timex 

The post My Watch Favourites appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2vN8IY6

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.