, , ,

The Floral Statement Top Under $100

08:02

spring outfits

Floral button up top

floral embroidered top gucci

ily couture top

mom and son style

 

toddler smile hello fashion blog

That smile!!

hello fashion blog outfits

Obsessed with the back on this top! (Under $100)

christine andrew hello fashion blog outfits

 

ily couture embroidered cut out top

DETAILS: EMBROIDERED OPEN-BACK TOP (UNDER $100) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100) | NUDE PUMPS | GUCCI CROSSBODYNUDE STRAP WATCH

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! My parents were in town and then we did a big Easter egg hunt with Cody’s family so we loved getting to hang out with so much family. With all the festivities we had lots of family lunch/dinners which we always look forward to cause Cody and I are rarely cook lol. The best part of any meal is the BREAD! Am I right? My step mom and sister in law both made the best homemade rolls. I was loading up!!

We added this top (under $100) to ILY and I’ve been wanting to share all the details! I love the subtle floral detail and I’m obsessed with the peek-a-boo back cut-out! It’s such a pretty accent without being too overwhelming. The unexpected back detail is a great way to make a button up feel a little more flirty and fun for spring. Just as every wardrobe should have plenty of staples, it should have it’s fair share of statements!  🙂

XX, Christine

The post The Floral Statement Top Under $100 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2pqvDHU

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.