, , , ,

Henry Holland x Habitat @ Hoxton

12:49

So recently I was lucky enough to be invited to stay in the amazing Hoxton hotel for the Henry Holland x Habitat collaboration, ‘House of Holland’ in Holborn, East London. The room I stayed in had an array of beautiful interiors, with bright floral and bohemian prints decorating the furniture, bedsheets and walls. I was absolutely in love with the decor, a personal favourite of mine being the palm tree plants as they made me feel like I was in another country! The whole aesthetic of the room was very tribal and animalistic, and it felt as if i had stepped into a treehouse on a safari lodge!

smallroom4 smallroom6 smallroom3 smallroom1

x        x        x

The location of the Hoxton is really central and only a 15 minute walk away from oxford street, which was handy for the weekend I stayed here as I ended up having a big splurge in the Primark Oxford Circus branch (if you haven’t been yet, it’s pretty dangerous!)

x        x        x

smallroom2 smallroom7 smallroom5

I did a mini shoot in the room as I couldn’t resist making the most of the incredible backdrop! I wore a dress that was hung up which is designed by Henry Holland himself, which was pretty fitting for the whole thing.

The Hoxton is one of those boutique hotels in London that always impresses me, and we were lucky enough to get to enjoy some food at the restaurant right inside called ‘Hubbard and Bell’ which was great at catering to my dairy free and vegetarian needs!

Thank you to the Hoxton for putting me up!
Have you guys stayed there yet?

The post Henry Holland x Habitat @ Hoxton appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2mx7Dlu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.