, , , ,

Kavita Does Marrakech.. Again | Part 1

12:48

To start the New Year off with a bang, me and my sister decided to jet off to Marrakech to celebrate our birthdays (which happen to be 2 days apart). We decided to go all out and stay in two different riads, both which were very luxurious and quite close to the medina (the heart of the city). Riad Berdy (as pictured) was quite rustic yet still modern, and had some great spots to sunbathe as well as some beautiful backdrops for photos.

smallgreen13smallgreen9smallgreen12smallgreen5 smallgreen4 smallgreen14 smallgreen10 smallgreen7 smallgreen3

..

For this formal day look I decided to wear this keepsake jumpsuit and pair it with some casual sandals, (handmade in Thailand!) and hooped earrings. The jumpsuit was perfect for the 20 degree plus weather in Morocco, as it kept me warm but still covered, and the sandals were comfy for walking around the souks in. I really love the partially open back in this outfit as it shows off my tattoo nicely, and in general makes the jumpsuit more flattering. Personally I think jumpsuits are a key item of clothing to toss in your suitcase when traveling, as it’s less to pack and is quick and easy to slip on. The olive colour of the jumpsuit really went well with the greens and pinks of the streets of Marrakech. Keepsake are a brand I haven’t really heard of, and I got this sample sent to me in the post at the end of last year.  I absolutely love their collections, it’s worth a look on their website to see some of the awesome pieces they have!

Olive Jumpsuit, Keepsake*  |  Silver Hoops, Ebay – £1.99  |  Handmade Sandals – Thailand (similar here)  |

The post Kavita Does Marrakech.. Again | Part 1 appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2mpXmDi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.