Today's Everyday Fashion: Black and Khaki

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Black and Khaki

June 16, 2016

INSPIRATION: LOFT TOPPANTSSHOES
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I went back and forth on this skirt so much that I missed the return date! I'm glad that I did, because I think it's a good basic, especially for the price (only $14 online, 2 months ago). I found this belt at the mall this weekend on sale for $5, and with a black shirt and sandals, it's the perfect match. I like the idea of doing a black off shoulder top like my inspiration photo, or a black sleeveless turtleneck. I may consider adding one of those basics to my closet as well! How would you wear today's look?  

Top: Charlotte Russe, $10 (similar below)
Skirt: LOFT, $14
Belt: H&M, $5
Shoes: Call It Spring c/o, $40 (similar below)
Hat: J.Crew Factory, $18
Purse: My Stella & Dot
Necklaces: My Stella & Dot OneTwo
Approx. dates: Shoes are 2 years ago. Shirt and hat are 1 year ago. Purse is a few months ago. Skirt and belt are new.

Express  /  Saks Off Fifth  /  Shoptiques  /  Saks Off Fifth
LOFT  /  Nordstrom  /  Macy's  /  J.Crew
Amazon  /  Amazon  /  Nordstrom  /  Target

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.