, , ,

Black and White

07:58

ily7

ily4
ily3

ily6

ily1

ily

ily2

ily5

DETAILS: WHITE CROCHETED TOP (UNDER A $100)  | BLACK WRAP SKIRT (UNDER $50) | BLACK MULES | BLACK SUEDE PUMPS

Happy Friday fam! My best friend comes to town tomorrow for girls weekend! I am so excited we are going to the JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT! Hahah yes we may be the oldest people there surrounded by teenagers but I am so excited!

You’ve probably noticed I have a little obsession with lace and laser cut out tops. I love the detail it adds to a basic ensemble. This white one is under a $100!

scarf2

My shop – ILY COUTURE is running a major overstock sale, up to 80% off – there are tons of pieces under $10. These earrings are under $2,  this bracelet I am going to wear at Coachella it’s under $6, and these gorgeous ones are under $10. The scarf in the pic above is under $10 and comes in two colors here (grey) and here (taupe). There is also a sample sale here of returned items and misprints all under $15.

Check out some more of my favorite new ILY additions below:

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1RRtcnx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.