, , ,

Best Pink Spring Lipsticks

09:26

Hey guys! Today I’m excited to share another video with you guys of some of my favorite pink lipsticks for spring. I love lipstick it’s my favorite makeup to buy. The shades I’m talking about today are from nudie pinks to true pink pink.

thumbnailpink

hello fashion blog makeup

pink lipsticks

Beckam loves getting into my lipsticks and using them as crayons! My hot pink lipstick became his latest victim :)

best pink lipsticks

hello fashion blog youtube

WEARING: CROCHETED LACE CROP TOP | WATCHLIPSTICK I’M WEARING IN POST (SHADE: SLIP)

Watch the video below to see more on these lipsticks and why I love the different shades and an embarrassing mess up :) And if you don’t already be sure to subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/christineandrew

  1. HOURGLASS LIPSTICK (SHADE: FABLE)
  2. SIGMA LIPGLOSS (SHADE: SLIP)
  3. MAC LIPSTICK (SHADE: ST. GERMAIN)
  4. JOUER LIPSTAIN (MORE COLORS HERE)
  5. MAC LIPSTICK (SHADE: PINK PIGEON)
  6. SIGMA GLOSS: (SHADE: TINT)
  7. BITE: (SHADE: HONEYCOMB)

What are some of your favorite pink lipsticks? Thanks for watching and reading!

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/1PHRgEW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.