Today's Everyday Fashion: Fashion Overload

07:52

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion: Overload
December 30, 2015

INSPIRATION: BFA VIA POPSUGAR
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

If you were to accuse me of wearing stripes way too often, I would have to agree. I like all stripes - tiny ones, colorful ones, but especially bold black and whites ones. I don't love every detail of this outfit though: I would change to plain black pumps, and I think I'll always favor crop tops with a full, pleated skirt versus a pencil skirt. It was fun to try a new shape though, and I'm loving this color combo. This striped top will also look great paired with lime yellow or hot pink this spring!  

Shirt: Forever 21, $20
Skirt: Limited, $25 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Shoes: Shoedazzle c/o, $9 or $55
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $270 (similar)
Sunglasses: Express, $18 (similar)
Necklace: My Stella & Dot
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Skirt and purse are 3 years ago. Shoes are recent. Shirt is new.

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.