, , ,

Wardrobe must haves...

10:31









Currently sat at home babysitting our new puppy, which has meant I have done no work over the weekend, not ideal! They are such time wasters! I am a little bit worried about how I am supposed to get any work done over the next few weeks with an 8 week old puppy running around! So I thought while she is actually asleep for once I should make myself useful and share with you all some things I am currently loving.

This outfit basically sums up everything that I feel should be in your wardrobe this winter. I am LOVING these ribbon chokers right now. They go with everything and I love the way they dress up any outfit, if you haven't got one already I definitely recommend buying a few. The next thing that is a wardrobe essential right now is a shearling jacket. This black one from Missguided is perfect, not to mention how soft it is. I was really impressed with the quality, I think I may have to get the other colour.

Bag: Aldo
Sunglasses: Celine ZZ Top




source: That Pommie Girl http://ift.tt/1N6lUuP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.