Today's Everyday Fashion: When Old Feels New

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
When Old Feels New

November 23, 2015

INSPIRATION: AMERICAN EAGLE
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I'm such a stickler for not letting clothes go to waste! I'm always trying to reinvent what's already in my closet to make it feel new again. One way is to mix several favorites from years past (sweater, boots and graphic tee, from 1-3 years ago), with something new (the skirt). It's such a foolproof way to inject excitement into old items; this outfit felt completely new when I wore it over the weekend. Also - if you're looking for printed cardigans like the one I'm wearing, besides my inspiration and the options below, Ross had a ton over the weekend and I also recommend checking out boutiques (like the ones in the right hand column of my homepage). Would you wear today's old/new look?

Sweater: White Plum c/o, old (similar below)
Tee: Windsor c/o, $17 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: H&M, $26 (use code 3231 for 20% off)
Boots: Michael Kors/Macy's, $225 (samesimilar)
Purse: Ross c/o, $22 (similarsimilar)
Necklace: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Tee is 3 years ago. Boots and sweater are 1 year ago. Purse and skirt are recent.

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.