, , , ,

'Anything but Grey or black' A/W Wishlist ft Farfetch.

05:27

Autumn and winter is painted as one of Britains most loved seasons. Many countries around the world with warmer climates crave that we get to experience every season each year, including the winter chill, which brings not only an occasional (but well loved) snowy Christmas but also fashions most loved trend: Layers.
Every year that the season rolls around I am met with a muted palette. Black and grey is not so easy to wear during the warmer summer and spring months, so it makes sense that as soon as the leaves start to fall, so do the colours from our clothes. Not for me.. not this season!



Kenzo 'Tiger' Watch / Emilio Pucci Hat / Proenza Schouler 'Ps1' Satchel / Mykita 'Bowery' Sunglasses / Saint Laurent 'Wyatt' Chelsea Boot / MSGM Coat

I’ve curated some of my favourite pieces from Farfetch to get my colour inspiration pumped this season with particular nods from my favourites.. Burgundy, Brown and Camel.
Burgundy is usually a trend I emulate every season, however something new I am yet to try out is leopard print, and these bad boy Chelsea boots literally make my mouth water. The kenzo gold watch is one of the essential pieces I feel every girl needs in their wardrobe, not only because gold is a staple for the season (warmer colours over muted colours like silver!) but because it fits perfectly with the theme (animal print shoes.. animal watch.. you catch my drift)
I’m a sucker for a fedora in any season, but it’s way way way more acceptable in the colder months due to it actually being well.. cold. This Emilio Pucci hat is a perfect ‘staple’ piece for the season, and if the burgundy doesn’t really do it for you in terms of headwear, there are so many different colours of fedoras on Farfetch that you really are quite spoilt for choice.

Do you guys have the same ‘anti-grey-and-black’ feeling that I have or are you pro muted palettes?
Let me know and which piece is your favourite from my moodboard?

This post is in collaboration with Farfetch, all views are my own!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


source: She Wears Fashion - UK Fashion blog http://ift.tt/1KPNg2K

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.