Today's Everyday Fashion: Catalog Copycat

21:15

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Catalog Copycat

September 28, 2015

INSPIRATION: EXPRESS COAT  /  SKIRT  /  TOP  /  PURSE  /  SHOES
Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I couldn't believe my luck - I already had most of the items in this inspiration photo! The tie neck blouse, an identical faux leather skirt... right down to the fuzzy white coat. Things always look different on a body than they do in a photo spread (or even if you lay things out on your bed first), but I hoped it would look just as good on. I opted for basic black pumps instead of the more trendy heel and the only item I'm missing - a blush pink purse, so I rounded up some options below! 

Top: H&M, $29 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: Vince Camuto c/o, $49 (similarsimilarsimilarsimilar
Coat: E's Closet c/o, $72 (similar)
Shoes: Charles David c/o DNA Footwear 
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $270 (similar)
Approx. dates: Purse is 3 years ago. Shoes, skirt and coat are 1 year ago. Top is recent.

Join the Conversation:  

           

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.