Today's Everyday Fashion: Proper

21:03


View this email in your browser

J's Everyday Fashion



Today's Everyday Fashion: Proper

By J on Aug 03, 2015 08:30 am
  Inspiration: Sincerely Jules via WhoWhatWear

Inspiration: Sincerely Jules via WhoWhatWear

    

Today I'm sharing an outfit we photographed several months ago. I absolutely love my inspiration's outfit; she looks fabulous. However, I don't think I'm cool enough to pull off this combination! The shoes and jacket are great together, and I definitely wear heels with shorts (usually open toe sandals). But I would never think of putting these boyfriend shorts with proper pumps and a boucle jacket. This is exactly why I love using inspiration photos so much though. There's no better way to try out something new and push yourself out of your comfort zone! I'm glad I tried it!

Jacket: LOFT, $43
Tee: Forever 21, $10
Shorts: American Eagle, $18 (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Charles David c/o DNA Footwear
Necklaces: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Jacket is 2 years ago. Tee, shorts and shoes are 1 year ago.


Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Today's Everyday Fashion: Proper on Facebook




 

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at www.jseverydayfashion.com or through a third party contest/giveaway. 

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.