, , , ,

Life is like a box of chocolates | ft Maltesers luxury chocolates

10:06

If you know me you’ll know that I’ve always been a fan of retro looks; whether it’s a 70’s pair of flares, 80’s mom jeans or a blast from the past 90’s look. I’ve never really been into the whole 50’s vibes, as it’s not really my style or what I’d usually wear to produce content on my blog. However, I’ve recently teamed up with Maltesers Luxury Chocolates  and was given the opportunity to style this gorgeous polka dot dress from Lindy Bop. The thing is, when I started my blog (all those years ago!) i was very much into vintage, and my aesthetic was all about the swing tea dresses and chunky girly heels.. but these days my style is quite different, and i rarely find myself reaching for anything from any era earlier than the 90s’.

malt1 malt3 malt9 malt4 malt5 malt7 malt8 malt6 malt2

 

I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed styling this dress, the quality is beautiful, and styling it up proved so much more fun that my standard go to outfits that I find myself doing these days. The cat eye retro sunnies are insane, and I think they definitely compliment my new fringe incredibly well!

The shoes from office here are a COMPLETE throwback, and if you are a long time follower of the blog you will recognise them for sure – I don’t think i have reached for these for a good 3 years now!

Maltesers Luxury Chocolates are available now at Sainsbury’s for £7.00 and Lindy Bop are giving away a box free with every purchase of this ‘Lily’ red polka dot swing dress (RRP £35.00) while stocks last, more info here.

 

 

The post Life is like a box of chocolates | ft Maltesers luxury chocolates appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2lAI0jW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.