, , ,

Tommy Hilfiger Look at London Fashion Week

07:59

They did custom patches at the fitting and added Cody’s initials 🙂

DETAILS: FUR TRIMMED PLAID VEST (SIMILAR HERE AND HERE) | ROLLING STONES TEE | BURGUNDY SHORTS (OBSESSED WITH THESE!!) | TOMMY HILFIGER LACE UP BOOTIES (SIMILAR HERE) | SUNGLASSES

CODY: GRAPHIC TEE (LOVE THIS ONE) | VARSITY BOMBER | BLACK DENIM | SNEAKERS

Happy Friday! I’m excited to be sharing these looks that Cody and I wore to the Tommy Hilfiger show at LFW last week!  The Tommy Hilfiger show is ALWAYS my favorite show of the season so I was really really excited when they flew us out for the event. It was actually my first time to London Fashion Week and Tommy Hilifger’s first time presenting in London, so I was really honored to be able to attend.

The theme for the show was a rocker 80’s vibe so I wanted to play up the Rolling Stone’s tee with a feminine but old school rocker vibe. We are seeing plaid everywhere this season (Tommy released a bunch of great plaid pieces this season – obsessed with this blazer and this coat) so I went with this pretty plaid coat with the bold fur trim paired with a graphic tee.

The show as always didn’t disappoint! The collection was so much different than any of the other’s he’s done before. A darker color palette than his typical red, white and blue. Lot’s of blacks and urban style pieces. There was this black leather jacket with bold red fur trim that was my favorite from the show! SO OBSESSED! We are working on finishing a video we shot for the show so more to come there! At the end of the show the chainsmokers (one of my favorites!) performed and it since the show was a smaller intimate event we were able to get right to the front! I was fan girling 🙂

Below are more gorgeous plaid pieces for the season:

 

And other great Tommy pieces here:

XX, Christine

The post Tommy Hilfiger Look at London Fashion Week appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2x0X0ga

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.