, , ,

5 Sweet Surprises from Him

08:16

DYvalentine

david yurman bracelet

1

valentine's bouquet

tea party ideas

valentines gift ideas

Floral Tea Party Hello Fashion Blog

Obsessed with this ring stack!

David Yurman valentine's jewelry

Hello Fashion Blog Christine Andrew

tea party hello fashion

valentine's date ideas

valentine's tea party

tea party decor ideas

hello fashion christine and cody andrew

christine and cody andrew couple fashion bloggers

couple fashion Bloggers

DETAILS:  SILVER TWISTED CUFF |  STACKED SILVER RING (ALSO LOVE THIS GOLD VERSION) | I LOVE YOU WIRE WRAPPED BRACELET | JE T’AIME WIRE WRAPPED BRACELET | TE AMO WIRE WRAPPED BRACELET | HEART NECKLACE | LINK BRACELET (MORE GIFTS FOR HER HERE)

CODY: CHAIN BRACELET | BLACK BEADED BRACELET | LEATHER CUFF | LEATHER BAR BRACELET | TWISTED METAL CUFF (MORE GIFT FOR HIM HERE)

Sometimes when you’ve been married for a while it’s easy to let things slide. You forget to be as romantic as you were when you were first dating. We get caught up in the kids, work, day to day, and sometimes our relationship misses out on that TLC. Not on purpose of course 🙂 I’m thankful that Cody and I are both committed to each other. Don’t get me wrong we do not have a “perfect relationship” we drive each other crazy some days because we’re both so stubborn lol but he always knowns how to make me laugh and I’m so thankful to have him!

Cody always goes out of his way to surprise me with different things and sometimes I take for granted even the littlest things. With Valentine’s around the corner I wanted to share five of my favorite things Cody has done to surprise me.

  1. Mio: Our puppy was probably one of my favorite surprises! Cody had just hit a big goal at work and he asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate. I said whatever I’m easy. I came home a couple days later to flowers and a really, really sweet card about how much he appreciated my support and help. I was excited with that! He asked me to grab something out of our room, and I opened the door to the cutest little puppy sleeping on our bed. I started screaming and crying with excitement! I had never had a dog before and always wanted one so it was really special!
  2. Jewelry: Cody has gotten me a couple different jewelry pieces through out our relationship and they always come with a special meaning. They are engraved or hold a special memory, and I love them not because they are jewelry, but because they hold a special memory and when I wear them they stay near to my heart.
  3. Just Because: Some of the best gifts come when they are least expected. The flowers he brings home just because, or the notes he leaves me on the bathroom mirror. I love the surprises where I really have no idea! One day he sent five different bouquets through out the day with a memory of something special to go with each one. I balled my eyes out lol. I am such a cryer haha.
  4. Romantic Song: This started when we were dating. We both love music, so Cody will find romantic songs or songs that hold some sort of meaning to us and will text me the videos to watch through out the day. I’m still trying to convince him to learn to play the piano so he can sing them to me 😉
  5. Treasure Hunt: When Cody and I were dating, he arranged an elaborate treasure hunt with cards awaiting me at each stop leading from one place to the next: Starbucks, inside jokes, my favorite lunch spot, shopping spree, our favorite place to look over the city with a CD of all our songs (haha how much does that age me, who has CD’s really anymore :), ending in dinner and cinnamon rolls waiting for me at home. It is still one of my all-time favorite dates (although admittedly I was convinced there would be an engagement ring waiting on the other end, but the cinnamon rolls were a close second 🙂

Cody always puts so much thought into all his gifts – he really is the best gift giver! I’m obsessed with these bracelets from David Yurman. There are different hidden messages wrapped in wire, like I love you, Je T’aime and Te Amo – I’m such a sucker for details!  I’m also soooo obsessed with this stacked ring – so pretty! Today through Sunday when you make a qualifying purchase at David Yurman you can also send a free bouquet of flowers to your S/O from the Bouqs. They also have a great selection for guys. Cody loves their cuffs and bracelets and wears and stacks them all the time from his day looks to dressier attire, so they also make a great gift for men too.

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with David Yurman and ShopStyle.

Treats by Sweet Tooth Fairy.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2l5cmWz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.