, , ,

Flowers and Bikes

08:38

DETAILS: 1. EYELET JUMPSUIT (UNDER $100)| 2. STRAW HAT | 3. SANDALS (SOLD OUT – SIMILAR HERE)| 4. BAMBOO BAG (SIMILAR HERE – UNDER $50!) | 5. WATCH | 6. EARRINGS (UNDER $5!)| 7. BEACH CRUISER BIKE

Hi guys! We were supposed to head to California this weekend but last minute had to cancel and I’m so bummed I was so ready for the beach!! These pictures were from last weekend when the weather was so nice! I got Beckam a bike for his birthday and he ended up loving it so much we go out riding every night its warm enough to go so I decided to get one for myself too so I could ride with him! I’m so obsessed with this one and it comes in other cute pastel colors too!! I feel like it would be a perfect mothers day gift, which speaking of, I’m working on getting a whole gift guide up for you guys for some mothers day inspiration! It’s coming up soon, so don’t forget to start thinking of how you’re going to spoil your mom this year! Have a great weekend!!

XX, Christine

The post Flowers and Bikes appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2FKxGKK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.