, , ,

My Little Cleaning Buddy

09:29

*In partnership with The Honest Company.

His face!! Love my little cleaning buddy!

OMG HAPPPPPPY 2018!!!!!! Hope you guys got to relax and enjoy time with family between the holidays! After the holidays I get into major cleaning mode! The place we are in until our home is done is a lot smaller than our last place which is great because it’s so much faster to pick up but I’ve also realized it’s so much easier to get messy! It’s helped me get in the habit of cleaning and picking up the house every day before bed. Beckam is at that age where he is starting to help with more chores besides just putting his toys away. Dishes have become his favorite thing to help with. If I’m totally honest, the “washing” process with him usually makes a little bit bigger of a mess with bubbles and water everywhere but I love that he wants to help. 🙂

You guys know I am a big fan of The Honest Company. I’ve been using their stuff ever since Beckam was born. I never used to worry about the ingredients in products until I had kids. their new cleaning line is so good and smells magical. I also love that their packaging is so pretty too, it even looks good sitting out. We usually leave our dish soap on the counter and I love that it looks prettier than typical soap. Their hand soap is really gentle and hypo-allergenic which is a must because B and I both have really sensitive skin. All of their cleaners work super well and smell so fresh. Below are some more of my favorite Honest products. Their Grapefruit Grove scent is my fave – have you guys tried? So good!

 

Xx, Christine

The post My Little Cleaning Buddy appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2EBWmWu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.