, , ,

Little Red Dress

09:18

So obsessed with these boots!!

Tie a scarf to your bag for a little pattern play.

DETAILS: RED TUNIC SWEATER (COMES IN 5 COLORS – MORE SIZES HERE) | BLACK OVER THE KNEE BOOTS | GINGHAM SCARF (ON SALE – 45% OFF) | BLACK CROSSBODY (LOVE THIS ONE) | SUNGLASSES

Happy Monday! It was the most beautiful weekend here – the sun was out, the leaves are all changing colors and starting to fall so we had fun getting in the spirit doing all things fall! Let me prefece by saying I am not much of a cooker or a baker but I made 3 meals at home this weekend and felt like I conquered the world lol. I know pretty pathetic! We made pumpkin cookies, did a Halloween spooky dinner, and made ginger Halloween ginerbread houses. It was such a fun weekend with the kids! Also if you don’t already follow along I started an Instagram account for Beckam and I post all his outfit details and more personal pics there: @beckamandrew 🙂

One of my favorite combos this season is a mini dress or oversized sweater with over-the-knee boots. I’m obsessed with this tunic which doubles as an oversized sweater or a mini sweater dress. It comes in 5 colors and is a great price point. It’s a really effortless pairing you can wear with heeled boots (been wearing these non-stop) for a night out or during the day with some flat over-the-knee boots. Also just got this sweater in red and blue and this one! Below are some more great mini-dress and boot combos I love:

 

XX, Christine

The post Little Red Dress appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2gglEie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.