, , ,

Daily Style Diary: NYC Trip

09:37

DETAIL: BLUSH BODYSUIT (UNDER $50) | WHITE LACE-UP WIDE LEG PANTS (UNDER $100) | SATIN WRAP-AROUND SANDALS (ON SALE UNDER $100 –  COMES IN 4 COLORS) | SUNGLASSES | WHITE CROSSBODY

I swear there’s something about New York that makes your blood pump faster and gives you new life. It’s one of my favorite cities! I can never get enough of the cityscape, tall buildings, and high energy.

Bodysuits are hands down one of my favorite staples this season. They are so easy to wear with all the high-waisted wide leg pants or denim. I love this pretty rose one from today’s post under $50 – it’s such a pretty material and I’m obsessed with the shade (also comes in black and red). This was another bodysuit I wore in New York and I can’t believe how soft it is – highly recommend! I dressed it up with wide leg pants and heels at night and also wore it with joggers and sneakers for my travel look on the flight home. Sooo comfortable and still looks put together.

Also got a million comments about these shoes on Insta. They are such a pretty satin wrap-around sandal and best of all they are on sale right now under $100 and come in 4 colors – obsessed!

Below are a few more great bodysuits you’ll wear non-stop:

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: NYC Trip appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2ubdTn0

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.