, , , ,

Primark swimsuit in Phuket, Thailand | 2017

12:06

primark1

 

phuketblog5

phuketblog8

x   x   x

A few months ago I was lucky enough to jet off on a holiday to Phuket in Thailand, and we stayed in one of the most beautiful resorts, Dream. I packed far too many bikinis (obviously!) but they got more than enough use as we had 3 different(!!) pools to choose from at the resort, and we spent most of our days relaxing by them. I thought it would be a nice idea to share them on the blog and talk through why I love them and what the fit is like, etc. I used to be the kind of girl that lived for Triangl bikinis, and although I do still adore them, it is nice to switch it up and find different styles that I can experiment with.

I wore this bright pink ‘mermaid life’ swimsuit that Primark sent me, and although I find myself wearing bikinis a lot more than one pieces, I surprised myself by falling for this swimsuit. The low back is super complimentary and shows off my tattoo which is a bonus!! The colour is fun and I thought co-ordinated well with my Primark donut float, and as you can see I was having the time of my life bobbing about on it in our luxurious balcony pool.

x   x   x

phuketblog7

phuketblog9

x   x   x

As well as being super comfy, the swimsuit was a really nice fit, the slogan is cute, and there’s nothing cooler than being a mermaid floating in a donut, ammirite?? As well as using it for swimwear you could definitely pull off this onepiece as a body with some high waisted jeans and heels for a night out look.

x   x   x

phuketblog6

 

 

The post Primark swimsuit in Phuket, Thailand | 2017 appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2tD9fcs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.