, , ,

USA

08:55

DETAILS: USA TEESTARS & STRIPES HOODIE | NAVY JOGGERS (ALSO COME IN RED) | RED WHITE AND BLUE ADIDAS SNEAKERS | WHITE BELT BAG (SIMILAR HERE) | SILVER WATCH | AVIATORSLIPSTICK (SHADE: MORAGE)

Happy Memorial Day! We are up in Sun Valley for the long weekend with Cody’s family. Love coming up here with them, it’s a yearly tradition! He’s been coming since he was a baby. I wore this outfit for the road trip up. This USA tee is one of my favorites (although let’s be honest, I’ll probably say that about all of our ILY graphics I just get really excited to design new pieces). I love the striped sleeves for a vintage varsity feel and it’s a simple tee you can wear with anything.


DETAILS: USA TEE | DISTRESSED JEANSSTARS & STRIPES HOODIE | ADIDAS SNEAKERS | SILVER WATCH | AVIATORS

I loved this shoot so much! It was so impromptu, I had on zero make up and just ran through the fields. I’m pretty sure these are actually weeds lol, but they looked so pretty! 🙂


Stars and Stripe Zip Hoodie (under $100)

DETAILS: STARS & STRIPES HOODIE | NAVY JOGGERS (ALSO COME IN RED) | RED WHITE AND BLUE ADIDAS SNEAKERS | WHITE BELT BAG (SIMILAR HERE) | SILVER WATCH | AVIATORSLIPSTICK (SHADE: MORAGE)

We are running 20% off new apparel and our graphic tops at ILY (through midnight only!!) which include our new launch of Americana pieces.  Add code: MEMORIAL at check out for 20% off. Below are a few more of my favorite pieces from the sale.

 

XX, Christine

 

The post USA appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2s78lFq

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.