, , ,

Red Statement Ruffles

08:46

Tie one of your favorite bandanas around your ankle for a new statement look.

Obsessed with the ruffles on this top (under $100)!

DETAILS: STRIPED RUFFLED POCKET TOP (UNDER $100 – LOVE THIS ONE) | RED FLOUNCE SKIRT (UNDER $100) | NUDE PUMPS | RED FLORAL SCARF (UNDER $20) | WHITE CROSSBODY | AVIATORS | SILVER WATCH

I have been on a red kick lately. It’s quickly becoming my new favorite statement color. When I saw this top (UNDER $100) and this skirt (UNDER $100) it was love at first sight! I love bold reds and can’t get over the statement ruffle detail on the skirt. I also found this amazing floral  bandana (under $20) and I’ve been wearing it non-stop – around my neck, tied onto my bag, and my new favorite – tied around the ankle! It’s such a fresh way to wear a neck scarf or bandana and makes any look read more editorial, either as a bold pop of color with a neutral outfit or to complete a monochromatic outfit.

And you can shop more statement stripes and bold reds here:

Below are a few more amazing bandanas I’ve found:

 

The post Red Statement Ruffles appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2sebNhq

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.