, , ,

7 Thing You Didn’t Know About Us

09:10

white ruffle dress

couple style hello fashion blog

roses and gucci

valentines ideas hello fashion blog

hello fashion blog christine andrew

men's tux

Mens suit and bow tie tom ford

neiman marcus

valentine's date dress ideas

DETAILS: WHITE RUFFLED DRESS  (LOVE THIS SIMILAR ONE AND THIS STYLE) | NUDE HEELS | GUCCI CROSSBODY | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES |  SILVER TWISTED CUFF |  I LOVE YOU WIRE WRAPPED BRACELET | JE T’AIME WIRE WRAPPED BRACELET

CODY: TOM FORD SUIT JACKET | TROUSERS  | VELVET BOW TIEBLACK BEADED BRACELET

Happy Monday guys!! Cody and I are in California with the family this week for a couple of the Fashion Week presentations that moved from NY to LA. I am actually really excited to be in the warmer weather of California. Valentine’s is around the corner! Typically I’ve always gone with a cute red dress or classic red and black combo (which you can never go wrong with!) but this year I wanted to do something a little different so I opted for this beautiful white dress. I love the elegant, timeless white and I’m obsessed with this ruffle detail – they are having such a moment right now. Also obsessed with this white cross body.  It’s so easy to bring in that classic red Valentine’s accent with a red or pink lip, nail color, or shoe to tie the whole look together.

Christine and Cody Andrew Valentines Day
In anticipation of the big day, I thought it would it be fun to share seven things you guys didn’t know about Cody and I.
  1. Cody still opens the car door for me every time we go somewhere together. Even if we are mad at each other over something dumb, he will walk over silently haha and still open it.
  2. I am an only child and Cody comes from a family of 10! He has 8 brothers and sisters. Both our families are really close. My cousins and aunt and uncle all live a block away from my parents house so even though I don’t have brothers and sisters, we were all super close growing up. I love that Cody has a big family! All of his brothers and sisters have 3-5 kids so when we all get together our group is close to 50 people!
  3. 50/50. Cody is so helpful around the house. He cooks and cleans as much as I do (maybe more lol). He thinks he’s a bad cook, but he’s actually a really good cook! We like to try new meals but have a hard time thinking of what to make so we like to get those ones where they send all the ingredients and recipe to your house.
  4. Daily Debates. Cody and I are both strong willed, and really competitive. It’s almost comical now, anything we see from guessing a TV actor, directions to a restaurant, or time it takes to get somewhere, we place a 5 minute back rub bet on it.
  5. Foot Rubs is both one of our all time favorite things!
  6. I HATE scary movies. Like I am the biggest scaredy-cat of all time. We were at a movie a couple weeks ago with our friends and Cody told me it wasn’t scary (LIE!) and I literally hid under his jacket for the last 20 minutes and plugged my ears hahaha. I’m such a baby!
  7. Always make time for each other! Cody and I still try and go on a date night every week. Honestly it probably happens about 3 out of the 4 weeks a month because sometimes life just gets busy. But we’ve both made it priority to take time doing something fun with each other weekly.

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2kFz9f2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.