, , , ,

New Years Eve Party Lookbook

13:32

With new years eve around the corner (actually, tomorrow?! Where has this time gone?!) I thought I would put together a few of my favourite ideas for new years party garms. There have been so many options online this year, that I found it incredibly difficult to put together only 4 different options, and I wouldn’t be able to tell you which one is my favourite because I really do love every single one.
smallnye1 smallnye2 smallnye3 smallnye4 smallnye5   smallnye13 smallnye7smallnye8 smallnye6 smallnye12 smallnye9 smallnye11 smallnye10 smallnye15

I won’t bore you too much with why I picked each piece and why I styled them together, but I am sure you can agree that these 4 different outfits are great options for new years eve, and all have a different vibe. Whether its the sequin and feather dress and pom pom earrings, perfect for the ‘I-am-really-into-new-years’ kind of outfit, or the elegant purple tuxedo style jumpsuit, which is more of a style for those want to inject class into their party ensemble, I hope one of these outfits gives a little bit of inspiration to you tomorrow!

I want to give a little shout out to the velvet number as well, I LOVE these two pieces combined (I think velvet culottes are slowly becoming my favourite thing ever) and teamed with sparkliest boots I have ever set my eyes on, it’s definitely becoming the winner for myself for new years. I also love the metallic gold skirt and top, as it’s something slightly more casual and not too revealing, and completely on trend thanks to the metallic skirt. I feel like this is going to be something I will be rocking all the time come 2017!

I want to say a big shout out to the Botanist in sheffield for letting me shoot in such a beautiful location! If you have never been to the botanist I would highly recommend taking a look, they have a few of them dotted around like in Birmingham, Newcastle and Manchester!

I hope you all have a fabulous new years and also a great 2017, and I will be returning in the new year with so many fresh new things that I hope you are excited about! I turn the big 24 in a week, and I am lucky enough to be jetting off to marrakech for it so I’m sure you’ll have a tonne of stuff I’ll be shooting out there, as well as a video or two (eee!)

Thank you for all the love and support the past few months and here is to next year!

Exact Links:

Metallic Pleated Skirt, Closet London*  |  Stripe Gold Glitter Top, China  |

Purple Tuxedo Jumpsuit, Lavish Alice*  |  Floral Embroidered Black Platforms, Ego*  |  Gold Collar Necklace, Topshop*

Pearl Embellished Velvet Crop Top, Fashion Union* | Velvet Culottes, Boohoo*  |  Glitter Sock Boots, Boohoo*

Sequin Feather Gold Dress, Rare*  |  Pom Pom Black Earrings, Rock n Rose*  |  Floral Embroidered Black Platforms, Ego*

The post New Years Eve Party Lookbook appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2igKWid

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.