, , ,

The Fall Layer You’ll Wear With Everything

08:51

ily7

ily2

ily4

ily3

ily5

ily6

ily1

DETAILS: STRIPED COLD-SHOULDER TOP (UNDER $50) | GREY POCKET CARDIGAN  (UNDER $100) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100) | SUNGLASSES | SUEDE BOOTIES

HAPPY WEDNESDAY GUYS!! A soft, oversized cardigan is one layer every girl should have in your closet. I love me some neutrals, but grey is probably one of the easiest to wear. I love a soft grey especially. I’m obsessed with this one (under $100) we just got at ILY and plus it has pockets!! It’s so soft and the coziest layer to throw over your favorite tee (this cold-shoulder detail under $50 makes for the best long-sleeve tee!). I also love it layered under an oversized denim jacket (this one under $100).

We also just launched our Thanksgiving collection! I’m so excited about our new embroidered sweatshirt and this thankful shirt. I’ll be posting more on that soon 🙂

Below are a few more great layers and easy pairing options under $100:

 

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2e2mfVN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.