, , ,

Designer Finds On Sale

11:17

hello fashion neiman marcus

hello fashion winter style

canada goose neiman marcus

winter style hello fashion

mini christmas tree

How cute is this baby Christmas tree!?! I love it!!!

christmas tree farm utah

hello fashion winter style

one day designer sale

DETAILS: BLACK PARKA | GREY SWEATER (SIMILAR HERE | LOVE THIS ONE < $100) | DISTRESSED DENIM | EMBELLISHED BOOTIES | SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR HERE)

Hey guys! Omg these last few days have been so busy! We are spending Thanksgiving with my family in Montana so we have been rushing all weekend to get everything done for work early so we can shut down and enjoy time with the family. It’s not supposed to get warmer than low 40s this week in Montana so I’m excited to pull out this Canada Goose Parka – I had my eye on these parkas forever before I got one and love how clean and polished this black one is.  And there’s nothing like an embellished pair of boots to off-set a simpler, cozy look so adding a statement shoe to your Thanksgiving travel plans will go a long way. I’ve worn this pair and these sneakers non-stop since I got them – so good!

I always get so excited for Black Friday but also a little anxious because literally there are sales at all of my favorite retailers and I want to hit them before everything sells out, haha! But I have noticed this year a lot of my favorite retailers are launching sales before the big day. Neiman Marcus is having a one day designer sale today only and they have some of my favorite designers. You can shop the full designer sale here and more great designer pieces on sale and everything except the beauty products is included in the sale!

neimans one day designer sale

DETAILS: 1. TIE BACK SWEATER | 2. FRINGE BOOTIES (UNDER $150) | 3. SUNGLASSES | 4. TURTLENECK SWEATER | 5. CAMEL WOOL TRENCH | 6. NUDE NAIL POLISH (SHADE: TOASTED SUGAR) | 7. LIPSTICK (SHADE: BRAZILIAN NUDE) | 8. CREAM OVERSIZED SWEATER | 9. BUTTONED MILITARY TRENCH | 10. BLACK YSL CROSSBODY | 11. LEOPARD BOOTIES

XX,

Christine

*In collaboration with Neiman Marcus.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2gesJ4s

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.