, , , ,

Black Friday | Ego Footwear

12:59

blogego6

blogego5

blogego7

blogego4

blogego3

Louisa Floral Print Boot, £34.99  /  Elise Velvet Floral Platform Heel, £34.99

Black Friday means sales sales sales and with absolutely everyone and their mum scouting out the best deals on the internet, I’ve teamed up with EGO footwear to show you a couple of my fave pieces from their current collection.

I am absolutely in love with anything floral and embroidered, and these two styles are both nailing the trend in different ways. The multi boot is insane, I am SO excited to try and style these this season as they seem like they’re going to be a little bit of a challenge! The black platforms with red rose detailing, all I can say is.. WOW. They are BEAUTIFUL, definitely up there in my top 5 most beautiful shoes (and I own a lot of shoes!)

Ego currently have 30% off until midnight on EVERYTHING!
Let me know which pieces are your faves!

x                        x                         x                       x

This post is in collaboration with EGO Footwear.

The post Black Friday | Ego Footwear appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2fhuiit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.