, , ,

So Fresh and So Clean: My Style Secret

05:26

electrolux

7.7

5

electrolux5

electrolux4

electrolux2

2

3.4

4.5

6.6

4

We just got this new Electrolux washer and dryer set and it has been amazing. It gets almost any stain out of my whites and leaves clothes vibrant. Our old washer and dryer were the first thing Cody and I bought together and it finally gave out so it was time for a new one! Our new Electrolux has a fast wash and dry cycle so I can literally have an emergency load done in 30 minutes (15 minute wash/ 15 minute dry). B always freaks when I wash his blanket so the fast cycle is a life saver. The dryer also has a steam cycle to loosen wrinkles out of my blouses and dresses and I use it non-stop. I don’t even own an iron so I’ve been taking full advantage of the steam system – is saves so much time and it’s gentle on clothes so you don’t have to worry about throwing in your favorite shirt-dress or top. The whole system keeps my favorite pieces looking and feeling like new.

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Electrolux



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2aFW3Mb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.