, , ,

High Waisted Shorts

06:43

whiteshorts

blush blouse

summer fashion

classy outfit

women's fashion

shorts and wedges

hellofashion

DETAILS: WHITE SHORTS (ON SALE – 75% OFF) |  BLUSH TIE BLOUSE (LOVE THIS ONE | SIMILAR HERE UNDER $30) | SUEDE PLATFORM SANDALS (LOVE THESE | SIMILAR UNDER $50 HERE) | CELINE TOTE | SUNGLASSES (ON SALE – OVER 25% OFF)

In case you missed it on Instagram and snapchat I chopped my hair yesterday! I did it myself on whim, I always get so impulsive with my hair! I’m supposed to get my new extensions in a couple days so I thought it would be a fun change for a week but now I am starting to think maybe I will keep it short longer 🙂 Who knows!

I got these white high waisted shorts (NOW 75% OFF) this Spring, forgot about them, and found them in a corner in my closet last week. I think I was more excited when I found them then when I bought them. I love the fit and classic chic style of high waisted shorts.  It’s perfect with a flowy shirt for a date night or with a light, summer tank top for a more casual day. I also love this pretty suede pair (50% OFF) and this olive pair under $20.

Below are a few more pretty shorts for summer! I love that there are so many amazing discounts on summer pieces even though we are just a few weeks into it. So good!

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2a5Cc8o

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.