, , ,

Chop Chop

07:03

hello fashion

Chop chop! My first post with shorter hair! I actually cut about another inch and half off last night but I’m loving the long lob!

Canon DIgital

cody

DSLR

Cody’s favorite backpack. This black Hershel one I got him for our first or second Christmas together and he wore it so much I just got him another color. They seriously have the best back packs and luggage!

Canon 5D Mark III

Nike Tee

photography

When Cody does pictures he takes the most random shots, doesn’t even always look through the lens, and has the funniest commentary to go with it! He gets some cool really artsy shots and I’m always all annoying in the back like “babe, are you sure it’s in focus? Babe is the lighting right” lol.

nordstrom2

DETAILS: WHITE LONG SLEEVE TOP | DISTRESSED DENIM | WHITE SLIP-ONS | CELINE BELT BAG (SIMILAR HERE)  | SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR HERE

CODY: GREY HAT | T-SHIRT | SHORTS (SIMILAR HERE) | SPOTTED SOCKS | ADIDAS SNEAKERS (SIMILIAR HERE) | GREY BACKPACK 

Hey Guys! This week has ben so crazy! We are getting ready to head to Sun Valley for Cody’s annual family trip and then the day we get back I have a big two and half day project we are shooting at my house so I have been trying to get my life in order.

I got this top last week at Nordstrom and I love it so much. It’s really lightweight and I love the fit. I’ve already worn it twice this week! I got Cody these shorts (for some reason the color looks ways different online but they are the same shorts), this watch (under $100, I totally plan on stealing it!), and this hat. He’s been hunting for good shorts, and has had the hardest time finding some he likes, but loves these! We are heading to Europe in a couple weeks and I wanted him to have some shorter shorts. I like the ones that show more leg 🙂

More Men’s summer goodies here:

More from my look here:

XX,
Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/29HjWoN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.