DRY SHAMPOO | VOLUMIZING HAIR POWDER | TRAVEL GIFT SET | PRIMER WITH SPF | CHLOE PERFUME GIFT SET | ROSE BLOTTING PAPERS | LASH CURLER | BLUR PERFECTER | MAKEUP REMOVER | BLUSH TRIO (SHADE: PEACH BEACH) | | NAIL POLISH (SHADE: IVORY NUDE) | TWEEZERS | LIP STAIN STICK (SHADE: MELTED SUGAR) | NUDE LIP GLOSS (SHADE: NUDE) | MATTE EYE PALETTE | FACE MASK
Happppy Monday guys! How was your weekend? There was a big Utah Holiday that is kind of like the fourth of July (July 24th) so we were with family all weekend hanging out.
I still can’t believe July is almost over! A couple of my friends are getting married this summer and I love putting wedding gifts together! Home stuff from their registry is always a must but I’ve started putting together cute little honeymoon baskets with some of my must-have beauty products. It’s a fun personal touch plus it’s something I know she will use every day. In full disclosure, half are some of my tried and true favorite products and half ended up in my basket because they were cute and pink (Who can refuse a pretty gift in a cute color scheme?) Below are the perfect travel-size products for your bestie’s honeymoon getaway:
- Refillable travel set – I’m so obsessed with this cute travel set that I bought one for myself too. They have little gold airplanes on them and come in a cute pink see-through travel bag.
- Neutral eye palette – I don’t own a ton of eyeshadow, but this is one of my favorites that I use all the time. The matte neutral tones make it perfect for a natural beach look or to glam up for a fancy dinner at night.
- Eye cream – My makeup artist got me hook, line and sinker on this cooling eye cream for puffy eyes. It’s so great for traveling!
- Dry shampoo: Who wants to worry about washing and styling their hair every day on their honeymoon? (I don’t even like to bother with it at home haha!) You can’t go wrong with a travel-sized shampoo and I swear by this powder. It’s dry shampoo and volume in one – the perfect product for bombshell hair on her honeymoon.
- Tweezers – Ok, while they might be a little less than glam, these tweezers are worth their weight in gold (and that’s saying something with these heavy-duty tweezers!). These are worth the hype and make plucking fast and painless. Her eyebrows (and maybe her new husband) will thank you.
- Primer with SPF – Wherever her new hubby is taking her, she won’t want to leave without primer. This SPF primer does double duty protecting her from sun exposure plus it will keep her beauty look selfie-ready whether she’s on a beach or a ski lodge.
- Makeup remover – Any bride’s makeup game might get a little more natural but chances are slim she will skip it altogether. This travel-sized makeup remover is one of my favorites. It’s great on sensitive skin and doesn’t leave that annoying oily residue.
- Nail polish – The only thing worse than a chipped manicure is a chipped manicure that you have to live with for a week. This pretty nude looks good on anyone.
- Face mask – I always pack a face mask when I’m traveling and especially love them after long flights – I use this one whenever I travel. You can also throw in an extra one for the groom so they can make a night of it! Cody secretly loves face masks, maybe as much as I do.
- Travel-sized perfume set – Who can resist a perfume that says “Love Story” as a wedding gift? You can incorporate some sweet touches to make it more of a wedding gift without going overboard with the cute. I also couldn’t say no to this cute “Sweethearts” blush.
- Long-lasting lip color – I love a good nude lipstick! This one is a lip stain meets lipstick so it will last her all day. I also love the Byte lip pencil! The colors are so rich and they last forever – definitely one of my favorites!
- The gift of all gifts – And of course, you can’t go wrong with the ultimate gift – a gift card – so the bride can pick out some of her own favorites. I buy so much of my makeup from Sephora, especially when it comes to skincare or makeup products because I have sensitive skin, so occasionally after using a new product for a week, I break out. I love that I can exchange it and not feel like I wasted money so I can pick something else out I love even more. I always get so excited to pick out new beauty products so I’m always testing out new shades and products. Is it just me or do you feel like you can never have enough makeup? My drawers are stuffed but I still always want to try the latest new launches.
What are some of your favorite gifts for the bride?
*In collaboration with Sephora and Shopstyle.
source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2aruZn1