Today's Everyday Fashion: Pom Poms

21:15

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion: Pom Poms
June 28, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

I think this will forever be known as the summer of pom poms and tassels, and I can't complain. I wore a little of both in this outfit during our trip to Amelia Island last week - pompoms on my sandals and tassels on my earrings to accessorize a cute crisscross strap turquoise dress! I wore it as pictured for lunch on the beach with my love (picture below), and I also wore the dress again later as a swim coverup. Summer, bright colors, sand between my toes - I'm a happy girl this time of year!! Do you like the pom pom and tassel trends this summer?

Dress: J's Everyday Fashion for E's Closet, $37
Clutch: Gap, $16 (similarsimilarsimilar
Shoes: J's Everyday Fashion for E's Closet, $64
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Clutch is 3 years ago. Dress and shoes are recent.

Shopbop  /  Missguided  /  Shopbop  /  Topshop
ASOS  /  Shopbop  /  Betsey Johnson  /  Shoptiques
Bloomingdale's  /  ASOS  /  Boohoo  /  ASOS
 

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.