Today's Everyday Fashion: Florida Roadtrip

07:17

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Florida Roadtrip

June 21, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

Last week JJ and I hit the road for a romantic getaway and some fun in the sun. I wore this outfit for our travel day, and we snapped these photos during our first few moments of exploring downtown Amelia Island (aka Fernandina Beach). With the high temps (100+), even a breezy tank top and shorts did not stop me from sweating through my clothes in no time. Thank goodness for cute sandals to keep some part of my outfit looking cute when I'm melting. Pom pom sandals have been my #1 wish list item for summer and I'm so glad to finally add these to my closet. They are tough to find under $100, but I rounded up some additional options below! 

Top: J's Everyday Fashion for E's Closet, $37
Shorts: Levi's c/o Amazon, $27
Shoes: J's Everyday Fashion for E's Closet, $64
Purse: Michael Kors/Macy's, $220 (similar)
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Purse is 6 months ago. Shorts are recent. Top and shoes are new.

HSN  /  Mia  /  Shoptiques
Nordstrom Rack  /  Amazon  /  Schutz
Chinese Laundry  /  Mia  /  Sam Edelman

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.